Appropriate attire is required around the Club grounds and within the Clubhouse at all times. The dress code is designed to maintain an atmosphere consistent with the tradition of Golden Valley. Please use discretion and common sense. Members are responsible for their attire and that of their families and guests. Members are encouraged to use good judgment in their casual dress.
- Swimming attire, pool shoes, T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, gym shorts, running shorts, tank tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, cutoff shorts, short-shorts and other dress of similar nature should not be worn in the clubhouse.
- Dress denim is permitted in the clubhouse.
- Shorts and skirts should be mid-thigh length.
- Baseball caps, golf caps, visors, and tennis warm up clothes should be worn only in the locker rooms, the Baltusrol Lounge and Newport Lounge.
- Men should wear shirts with collars, turtlenecks or mock turtle necks.
- Women may wear sleeveless blouses.
- Compliance with this dress code is appreciated.