Golden Valley Country Club is pleased to offer Social Athletic Memberships, providing one of the best all-around dining, pool and tennis experiences in the Twin Cities. Social Athletic members have full access to our club’s first-class facilities along with occasional access to the A.W. Tillinghast designed championship golf course and the driving range. Enjoy an active lifestyle surrounded by the distinguished beauty of our 60,000 square foot clubhouse and beautifully maintained grounds. Golden Valley is the perfect place to spend quality time with your family.
If you enjoy an afternoon on the tennis court followed by a dip in the swimming pool, then the Pool & Tennis Membership at Golden Valley is for you. This membership option gives you access to our outdoor, heated swimming pool, swimming lessons, Swim Team; nine outdoor tennis courts; tennis lessons and a variety of tennis programs for all ages and abilities.
A Pool & Tennis Membership also gives you access to clubhouse dining, functions and banquet facilities, and members have the opportunity to purchase a season pass for the practice range and may also play the course up to three times annually.
- Participation in all social and dining activities year-round.
- Full access to the club’s outdoor heated pool complete with a diving board, water slide, wading pool and ample sunning decks with large umbrellas.
- Competitive swim team, lessons and swimming programs.
- Full access to the club’s six Har-tru courts and three hard tennis courts along with tennis lessons, drills and events for adults and juniors.
- The Golden Valley Country Club Tennis Programs are led by USPTA Certified Tennis Professional, Bryan Turunen.
- Year-round dining in the Winged Foot Grille and Ridgewood Bar.
- Unlimited access to banquet and meeting facilities at reduced rates.
- Members’ children and grandchildren have access to the many junior programs the club has to offer: junior golf, tennis lessons, tennis camps, swim lessons and swim team.
- Pool and tennis members have the opportunity to purchase a season pass for the driving range and also may enjoy the golf course up to three times per year at the applicable green fees
Monthly Charges (12 months per year)
|Social Athletic Dues|
|Intermediate Social Athletic Dues |
|Food and Beverage Minimum||$100|
All fees listed are subject to MN sales tax.