The 18-hole, A.W. Tillinghast-designed golf course is recognized as one of the finest and most enjoyable courses to play in the state.For avid golfers and those who enjoy a challenging course, Golden Valley Country Club offers a Golf Membership that includes access to all of the club's amenities, plus full golfing privileges. In addition, you’ll have access to the club’s multiple-use practice range, 3-hole pitch and putt course, large putting green, golf lessons by our onsite golf professionals, and a variety of programs for all ages and abilities.
You and your guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, tennis, pickleball, dining, and attendance at a variety of social events. Members have access to the club’s event facilities for hosting private parties, weddings, business meetings and other social events.
- Full access to all of the club’s facilities and amenities
- Exclusive 18-hole golf course designed by legendary A.W. Tillinghast
- Easy access to tee times, including same day reservations
- Access to golf lessons by our on-site PGA Professionals
- Full practice range, three-hole pitch-and-putt course and two practice putting greens
- Three Trackman Golf Simulators available year-round
- Heated swimming pool and superb poolside dining
- Six Har Tru clay courts, two hard surface and five Pickleball courts available with lessons, drills and events for all ages led by USTA Certified Tennis Professionals
- Year-round dining, social activities and a wine club
- During the winter months enjoy Cross-Country and Skate Skiing, snowshoeing and sledding
- Unlimited access to banquet and meeting facilities at reduced rates
- Children of a member have access to the golf course at special times, as well as full access to the pool and tennis facilities through the age of twenty-five (25) years. Children and grandchildren of a member may enjoy the many junior programs the club has to offer: junior golf, tennis lessons, tennis camps, swim lessons and swim team
Golf Initiation Fee $32,000
Monthly Charges (12 months per year)
All fees listed are subject to MN sales tax.