The 18-hole, A.W. Tillinghast-designed golf course is recognized as one of the finest and most enjoyable courses to play in the state.
For avid golfers and those who enjoy a challenging course, Golden Valley Country Club offers a Golf Membership that includes access to all of the club's amenities, plus full golfing privileges. In addition, you’ll have access to the club’s multiple-use practice range, 3-hole pitch and putt course, large putting green, golf lessons by our onsite golf professionals, an indoor golf learning practice center and a variety of programs for all ages and abilities.
You and your guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, nine outdoor tennis courts, fine and casual dining in the Clubhouse, attendance at a variety of social events and access to the club’s event facilities for hosting private parties, weddings, business meetings and other social events.
• Full access to all of the club’s facilities and amenities.
• Exclusive 18-hole golf course designed by legendary A.W. Tillinghast.
• Easy access to tee times, including same day reservations.
• Access to golf lessons by our on-site PGA Professionals.
• Full practice range, three-hole pitch-and-putt course, two practice putting greens, and an indoor year-round multiple use practice facility.
• Heated swimming pool and superb poolside dining.
• First-class tennis amenities with nine courts, including six Har-Tru courts.
• Year-round dining and social activities.
• Unlimited access to banquet and meeting facilities at reduced rates.
• Children of a member have access to the golf course at special times, as well as full access to the pool and tennis facilities through the age of twenty-five (25) years. Children and grandchildren of a member may enjoy the many junior programs the club has to offer: junior golf, tennis lessons, tennis camps, swim lessons and swim team.